Join Our Team
We are always seeking new interns to join the New York City based Health 2.0 Developer Challenge Team. Our interns work on critical projects including marketing and communications strategy, administrative support and graphic design. We hire interns throughout the year and interns generally work between 10 and 20 hours per week. To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and blog-style writing sample to Intern Application Form.
Health 2.0 Fall Internship
Become a part of the Health 2.0 revolution! The Health 2.0 team is looking for a 1 – 2 smart, motivated students to fill a few internships. The interns will work with Graeme Ossey, Alicia Davis and Jennifer David on all aspects of the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge. Responsibilities will include a wide range of editorial, writing, marketing, research, database work, and event and project management tasks.
This paid internship is for candidates who are looking to get their feet wet in a technology startup and learn first-hard marketing and communications strategies. Appreciate a well crafted tweet? We want you!
Candidates must have a go-getter attitude, be detail oriented and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills are necessary. An interest in health care, technology or entrepreneurship is a plus!
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Social Media promotions to increase participation in our challenges and innovation projects
- Writing blog posts, newsletters and content for websites. This includes the opportunity to publish your work on our blogs which reach over 100,000 people monthly
- Researching prospective clients, potential partners, and other challenge promotional channels
- Supporting challenge and event projects with the team
- Bachelor’s degree or current pursuit of one
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet Research)
- Experience with social media
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Graphic design skills are a plus but not required