Health 2.0 Europe 2017
The 8th edition of Health 2.0 Europe will take place in Barcelona on May 3-4-5 in a new location: Fira Montjuic, Plaza España. We will showcase and explore the latest innovations in Healthcare such as patient-provider communication, consumer health, genomics, data analytics, corporate wellness and so much more.
In 2016, we had over 120 speakers and 550 attendees from around the world to experience 52 live product demos of innovative solutions that are shaking up European health systems. For this new edition, be ready for more sessions, more live demos, more workshops, more networking and more fun!
We are also very happy to announce that Health 2.0 Europe 2017 will be co-located with Healthio, an event where healthcare professionals, patients and companies from the sector will be able to discover and try out the latest health innovations through itineraries designed for participants to navigate and engage with those innovations.
Registration for Health 2.0 Europe is now open! Book your ticket now and take advantage of our super early bird prices. Each Health 2.0 Europe ticket purchased includes a complementary pass for Healthio conference.
Check what our past attendees say about Health 2.0 Europe conference:
“Excellent Health 2.0 Europe conference, great speakers and great startups. Thanks to Health 2.0 team. I won’t miss it next year” – Roberto Martin, Head IT Innovation, Bayer Hispania.
“Thank you for the opportunity to present at EC2VC in Barcelona. It has been great exposure and I look forward to making the Health 2.0 team proud.” – Ken Cahill, CEO of SilverCloud Health.
“Fantastic organization in Health 2.0!! We have seen great presentations, exhibitors and the best in health technology & innovation. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.” – Ricardo Jauregui, CTO Dycare
Some of our confirmed speakers already include:
- Damien Marmion, Global Head Health, AXA, France
- Michael Seres, Founder, 11 Health, United Kingdom
- Sven Lingjaerd, Managing Partner, Endeavour Vision, Switzerland
- Roberto Ascione, CEO, Healthware International, Italy
- Bettina Experton, CEO, Humetrix, United States
- Josep Carbó, Partner, Mediktor, Spain
- Pasquale Fedele, Founder and CEO, Liquidweb / BrainControl, Italy
- Katrin Geyskens, Partner / ICT –Digital Healthcare & Big Data, Capricorn Venture Partners, Belgium
Francesca Wuttke, Managing Director/Investment Principal – Europe, Merck GlobalHealth Innovation Fund, LLC, Spain
- Tim Ringrose, CEO, M3, United Kingdom
What can you expect for this new edition of Health 2.0 Europe?
- Our 6th edition of EC2VC Investors’ Forum and Pitch Competition
- The 2nd edition of FastTrack by Startupbootcamp for Digital Health Startups
- Our annual Design Thinking workshop
- A healthcare professional – startup matchmaking event
- Transversal Innovation Tracks focused on:
- Artificial Intelligence
Topics that we will be discussing in 2017:
- Solutions for hospitals and health professionals
- Empowering patients
- Pharma 2.0: collaborating with a transformed industry
- Corporate wellness: employers are stepping in
- Patient-provider communication tools
- Engaging payers: reimbursement and solutions for insurers
- From the “Unmentionables” to the “Unacceptables”
- New tools for the European health consumers
- Data analytics: turning BIG into smart and actionable
- From health to wellness: wearable & pervasive technologies
- Health 2.0 applications in emerging markets
- Genomics and personalized medicine
- Solutions at the Frontiers of Health 2.0
Do you have a solution that you would like to present at Health 2.0 Europe 2017? Apply here.
Are you interested in taking an active role in the conference and getting more visibility in front of our truly international crowd? Take a look at our prospectus here.
Contact our Sales Director Patrick Ryan email@example.com, our Business Development Associate Stéphanie Thielan firstname.lastname@example.org or our Business Development Director Europe Aline Noizet email@example.com to get more information about the available sponsorship options.
* You can book your exhibit stand directly online through our registration page.
|Current||January 1st||April 1st||Walk-in|
Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina
Map and Directions