Why YOU Should Attend
Health:Refactored is the conference on coding and design for health. Developers, Designers, Engineers, and Technologists are invited to learn, play, share ideas, network, and get inspired. If you want to learn the ins and outs of creating innovative health technology from leading industry experts, sign up for Health:Refactored.
Need to convince your boss? Send them this!
- Learn – Get the essentials from experts in technology, design, health systems, health law, big data, and business development.
- Level Up – Dive into health API workshops to develop new skills and create more value for your company or product.
- Connect – Meet and mingle with fellow technology pros and then grab drinks at the in-house beer garden.
- Collaborate – Find partners, swap ideas, discover opportunities, and work together on the next big thing.
- Compete – Enter pre-conference competitions and build stuff for cash prizes and main stage glory.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Developers – Mobile, Web, Front-end, Back-end, All the ends!
- UI/UX Designers – Mobile, Web
- Product Managers
- Solutions Architects
- Data Architects
- Industrial Designers
- Developer Evangelists
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT!
- Health Care Design – UI/UX, Data Visualization, Front-End Dev Principles and Government Standards (HL7, 508 Compliance, and WCAG)
- Health Data – Platforms, Open Source Systems, APIs, Interoperability and Big Data in Health
- Health Care Ecosystem Basics – Players, Perspectives, Trends and Market Inefficiencies
- Legal and Regulatory Issues – HIPAA, USPTO, FDA, and EHRs
- Business Development and Going To Market – Strategic Partnerships, Commercialization, and Distribution