Health 2.0 Keynote Mark Bertolini CEO, Aetna
Health 2.0 is proud to announce one of our Keynote Speakers for the 5th Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference in San Francisco on September 25-27, Mark Bertolini (CEO, Aetna). We’re excited to share the updated agenda with all the latest speakers, demos and great line-up of panels we’ve put together. This will be the only conference you’ll need to attend to see the latest health care technology, LIVE demos, dynamic panels, educational breakout sessions and more! Get your ticket today, registration prices increase June 30th at 5pm PST.
- On the 2nd day of the conference we’re bringing back one of the most popular sessions, the “Three CEOs”. This session will bring together 3 leaders in the Health 2.0 world who are making a big impact. You’ll hear from: Anne Wojcicki (23andme), Sona Mehring (CaringBridge) & West Shell (Healthline).
- The Health 2.0 Show returns this month on Thursday, June 30th at Noon PST! We’ll be discussing the recently launched Health 2.0 Developer Challenges, as well as winners and highlights of the June 11th Washington, D.C. Code-a-thon. We’ll also be providing even more updates on the Fall Conference agenda. Registration is FREE
- Health Innovation Week Returns! 1 week prior to the 5th Annual Fall Conference there will be a variety of events through out the Bay Area that will provide a fantastic opportunity to get immersed in the world of health and technology innovation. You can participate by purchasing a Platinum Pass on the Health 2.0 SF website, which includes entry to multiple events at a discounted rate. See calendar for full details!
- Franchising in Health Care Conference Minneapolis: On July 27th Health 2.0 Advisors and our partner for this event – the global law firm of Faegre & Benson, are bringing together a small [but distinct] group of companies and individuals who are looking to scale their businesses in healthcare through franchising, or who are in franchising and want to enter the healthcare market. Learn more about the Agenda, Registration and Sponsorship.
- Sponsor the Health 2.0 Conference! Our sponsorship packages help companies showcase their products and services, establish and maintain market exposure, generate sales leads and connect with key decision-makers. See the Sponsorship Prospectus to get involved!