Announcing Health:Refactored -The First Ever Professional Conference for Health Tech Developers and Designers
Today, Health 2.0 launched Health:Refactored, the first ever code and design focused conference for health! This conference will give developers and designers the tools for making the greatest possible impact in health tech. Health:Refactored is bursting on the scene, May 13 – 14, at the Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley.
There’s a revolution afoot: hospitals and patients are looking to solve the biggest problems in health care using the highest level health tech ideation and creation. Health:Refactored is the first conference that helps technologists hone specialized skills, learn the latest health hacks, and design for specifically for health.
Health:Refactored workshops and talks will focus on the critical topics in health tech generation, such as: Health Care 101 – The Legal Can and Cant’s – Interoperability – Distribution Channels – Health-specific Design Trends – Data Visualizations – Designing for Patient Confidence.
- Workshops on APIs from leading health and tech companies
- Crash courses on the essentials of health tech – Navigating HIPAA, Optimizing for Government Standards, and Demystifying Health Data
- Interviews, debates, and general rough-housing with health and tech experts
- Talks on how to make the right partnerships, hack the system, and design products that rock
- Opportunities to connect with industry experts as well as peer developers and designers
It’s the prime-time to join the health tech revolution; the health IT market is booming, with an expected 24% growth between 2012 and 2014. That’s where Health:Refactored comes in. This conference is designed as a pressure-cooker for health dev mastery, bringing together technologist talent and expert knowledge. Health:Refactored is a way for premier developers and designers to become the preeminent health technologists of tomorrow in this rapidly growing and evolving field.