Healthcare Redefined Through Technology
We stand at an unprecedented time of transition and opportunity in healthcare. Providers and healthcare organizations are leveraging big data, genomics, mHealth, and other transformative technologies to advance care, improve clinical outcomes, and enhance the patient experience.
The New York eHealth Collaborative’s fourth annual Digital Health Conference on Nov. 17-19 in New York, NY will bring together 850 senior-level professionals from across the healthcare ecosystem to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how healthcare is being redefined through technology.
- Eric J. Topol, MD, Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute
- Ezekiel J. Emanuel, MD, Vice Provost for Global Initiatives & Chair of the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy, University of Pennsylvania.
Why Should You Attend?
- Engage with thought-provoking lectures and attend interactive panels as part of a peer-driven educational program
- Network and increase your visibility with 850 fellow healthcare leaders
- Interact with technological exhibits showcasing emerging health IT tools
- Connect with leading solutions providers that can help you improve efficiencies and patient outcomes
Join your peers and put yourself at the center of the conversation!
Health 2.0 Colleagues: Receive a 10% registration discount. Use code H20 when registering at www.DigitalHealthConference.com