Vator Splash Health Event: Meet CEO’s, angel investors, and VCs
Vator, one of the largest business networks and social platforms dedicated to entrepreneurs and investors, has announced its newest one-day conference and startup competition dedicated completely to digital health – Vator Splash Health.
Building on the success of its sister “Splash” conferences worldwide, Vator Splash Health will host trailblazing entrepreneurs, CEO’s, angel investors, and VCs to discuss the state of the digital health ecosystem.
The event takes place February 12 at the Kaiser Center in Oakland. Startup founders, investors and digital health leaders on the agenda include: Casper de Clercq, Norwest Venture Partners; Dr. Nate Gross, Co-Founder, Rock Health, Doximity; Lindy Fishburne, Breakout Labs; Dr. Katrina Firlik, co-founder and CMO of HealthPrize; Ron Gutman, Founder and CEO of HealthTap; Ryan Howard, Founder & CEO of Practice Fusion; Adam Jackson, co-founder and CEO of Doctor on Demand; Nina Kjellson, InterWest; Kevin King, CEO of IRythm Technologies; Stephen Kraus, Bessemer Ventures Healthcare; Tom Lee, Founder & CEO of One Medical Group; Rebecca Lynn, Canvas Fund; Michael O’Neil, Founder and CEO of GetWellNetwork; Christopher Park, Founder of Change:Health; Dr. Robert Pearl, CEO of The Permanente Medical Group; Sonny Vu, Founder & CEO, Misfit Wearables.
“The numbers underscore the rabid activity in this space. About 250 startups raised $2 million each last year, and roughly $4 billion was invested in digital health startups in 2014,” said Vator Founder and CEO Bambi Francisco. “This space is full of talent, innovation and desire to advance the healthcare industry, which is an incredibly worthy cause. We’re thrilled to present a platform for the brightest minds in the digital health community to converge for a full day of dynamic conversations and idea-sharing.”
In addition to breaking news from CEO’s, trending topics and major themes on the Vator Splash Health 2015 agenda include:
– Game-changing disruption in healthcare (with Dr. Robert Pearl, CEO of The Permanente Medical Group; Ryan Howard, Founder & CEO of Practice Fusion; Tom Lee, Founder & CEO of One Medial Group)
– Sky-Rocketing Healthcare Costs: How is tech saving the day (with Casper de Clercq, Norwest Venture Partners; Kevin King, Founder & CEO, iRhythm Technologies; Dhiren Bhatia Founder & CEO, Viewics; Christopher Parks, Founder & CEO, Change:Health)
– 360 View of Health Tech: a look at the evolving landscape from different perspectives (with Dr. Nate Gross, co-founder of Doximity, Rock Health)
– The New Care Delivery Model: How is technology changing the way patients are cared for via prevention, monitoring or recovery technologies (with Adam Jackson, co-founder & CEO, Doctor on Demand; Dr. Katrina Firlik, Founder of HealthPrize; Ron Gutman, Founder & CEO of Health Tap)
– Funding the ‘science’ behind healthcare (with Lindy Fishburne of Breakout Labs)
– Who’s financing the digital health ecosystem (with Christina Farr, Reuters; Rebecca Lynn, Canvas Venture Fund; Nina Kjellson, InterWest Partners; Stephen Kraus, Bessmer Ventures
– Top 6 digital health startup finalists in the Finalist Showdown
Sponsors for Vator Splash Health 2015 include KPMG, Bread and Butter Wines, Scrubbed, Stratpoint, Rackspace, California Healthcare Foundation, University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business, VCTaskforce, StartupSocials, Techwadi, Foundersnetwork, Founders Space, Startup + Health, Latino Startup Alliance, Bay Area Startup Network, FailCon.