Sneak Peak Into The 9th Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference
Change is rapidly approaching as we head into the 9th Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference. “Today, I can’t live without my MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, Facetime, Twitter, OpenTable, and Evernote. I even blog and Tweet. In other words, I am a typically electronically overendowed American,” says Dr. Robert Wachter in his novel “The Digital Doctor.” While healthcare’s immunity to technology is present, technological innovations have launched in other industries. Despite this, we are prepared, excited and willing to accept these new solutions in digital health. With featured speakers, Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair of the Clinton Foundation, and Dr. Robert Wachter, Chief of the Division of Hospital Medicine at UCSF at our upcoming Health 2.0 Fall Conference on October 4-7, 2015 in Silicon Valley, CA, we dare and hope to make waves in the health care industry. The worldwide digital health conference will host a variety of sessions on major topics in digital health including:
- Innovating Care Delivery: Hospital and other providers tackle the challenges of daily workflow of clinical care. Technological innovations designed for improvements will be the primary discussion topic in this pre-conference symposium. Featured institutions include UCSF, Mt. Sinai, Ascension and Advocate.
- Lunch & Learns: Grab lunch and learn more about healthcare technology and platforms with speakers from Allscripts, Validic, RedBrick Health, and more.
- Consumer Health Ecosystem: Wearables and health apps are reinventing consumer experience and ecosystem. Continuing our discussion from Health 2.0’s WinterTech last January, Health 2.0 introduces speakers Robin Thurston from Under Armour and Greg Orr from Walgreens to craft conversation about health and wellness economy.
- Deep Dives: Hear from industry leaders Cigna, Navinet, and Curely during Deep Dive sessions on the digital health industry, technology and market.
- Unmentionables:In the seventh installment of the Unmentionables, we’ll be cracking open new topics with the Eliza Corporation that affect our health, and discussing past favorites mentioned in previous years. See our full agenda online for more.
This Fall, the featured speakers headlining the event include:
- Chelsea Clinton, The Clinton Foundation
- Dr. Robert Wachter, UCSF
- Greg Orr, Walgreens
- Dr. James Madara, AMA
- Robin Thurston, Under Armour
In our Fall 2014 Conference, we brought together speakers from Lumira, Mayo Clinic, Kaiser Permanente, Genentech, ONC, and many other thought leaders within the health care industry. If you missed us last year, check out some sessions online and the 2014 agenda that showcased panels, workshops, thought-provoking discussions, and 150+ LIVE demos.
This year, join over 3000 attendees in Silicon Valley for four days of 200 LIVE Demos and 150+ speakers. Registration is still open and the full agenda with speakers, sessions, and panels can be found on the Health 2.0 website.