Health 2.0 announces Launch! and Traction Finalists
Big news for the Health 2.0’s upcoming 9th Annual Fall Conference!
Our annual Launch! competition is on the last day of the conference, Wednesday, October 7th. Ten digital health companies will demo their products for the first time. The audience votes for their favorites. Previous Launch! winners have included Castlight Health, Basis, and OM*Signal. This year’s finalists:
- Bloom Technologies will debut their discrete, wireless wearable for expecting mothers to track contractions and other changes to improve maternal and neonatal outcomes.
- Flow Health connects consumers, providers and payers around shared patient data including Patient Check-In, an iPad app replacing the standard medical clipboard.
- Sensentia is a fully-automated inquiry using natural language processing and more to empower patients to make better health care decisions.
- PeerWell matches and connects teams of peers working together on evidence based health interventions spanning a variety of areas including mental health, diabetes, CHF, and other cardiometabolic conditions.
- Nurx is an easy and fast way to obtain oral contraceptives, including prescriptions and drug delivery directly from a mobile app.
- MedWand is a revolutionary telemedicine device that allows providers to remotely perform physical examinations via a secure Internet connection.
- Doco.la is a portal for physicians to create rich educational modules and share them with their patients.
- Vivor helps patients seek financial assistance through a matchmaking platform facilitated by a financial advisor.
- Gliimpse collects and organizes a patient’s entire health history, across vendors, health systems, and more, to create a streamlined health profile.
- uncleCare is a streamlined experience for patients treated with anticoagulant therapy to easily transmit data to a clinic and receive medication dosage updates, lifestyle reminders and more.
Health 2.0 is looking for the most promising health tech companies to present their business plan and face off to win the title of Startup Champion! Traction, kicking off the conference on Monday, October 5th, returns for a second year featuring companies who are ready to raise a Series A round of $2-$15M. Our selected group of mentors will advise the companies’ pitches. Judges decide which company can scale the most quickly. See ten of the most promising startups compete for funding in front of leading venture capitalists including GE Ventures, DRX Capital, New Atlantic Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures, and many more.
Professional Services Track
- Redox Engine is an integration platform that allows software to easily and securely interoperate with EHRs, allowing health systems to integrate with cloud-based vendors.
- QueueDr is a platform allows providers to automatically fill their cancelled appointments with their ideal patients, increasing revenue and patient satisfaction.
- PatientPop has developed the first Practice Growth Platform for healthcare providers – an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention, reputation management and business insights.
- Admetsys has developed a novel artificial pancreas for hospital and surgical care that improves health outcomes and health economics through high-tech automation.
- Medtep unifies passive and active data and presents it to the patient and healthcare professional in a meaningful way by helping to upgrade prevention and monitoring care processes.
Consumer Solutions Track
- Vericred brings transparency to provider networks enabling individuals, businesses and insurance brokers to identify and compare health insurance plans based on costs, benefits and provider network fit.
- SilverCloud is an online mental health & wellness delivery platform – improving outcomes, extending care, lowering costs.
- CirrusMD develops “continuous loop” virtual care solutions for value-based healthcare organizations, providing virtual access to integrated care.
- Noona Healthcare is a mobile service that provides cancer centers with a holistic, real-time view of their patients’ wellbeing.
- Ayogo’s Empower™ is a chronic illness management tool that helps motivate patients to adopt a self-management program that includes medication and lifestyle.
Join an audience of over 2,200 professionals, innovators, venture capitalists, and thought-leaders who are driving the digital health revolution at Health 2.0’s 9th Annual Fall Conference in Santa Clara, CA on October 4-7. With over 200 LIVE product demos, over 100 thought leaders and 10 new company launches, Health 2.0 annually convenes the leading conference linking health care with new digital technologies.