Iron Yard Ventures presenting 9 companies at upcoming Health 2.0 Fall Conference!
The Iron Yard Ventures, a nationally ranked startup accelerator and investment program located in South Carolina, launched their 5th cohort of companies funded in their Digital Health accelerator program. They will pull back the curtain on what they have been working on during the Health 2.0 Fall Conference. The companies will present on Tuesday, October 6th at 12pm in Ballroom F-G with lunch being provided.
- The nine startups receive $20,000 investment, office space at The Iron Yard in Spartanburg, SC, mentorship from successful tech and healthcare leaders as well as perks including marketing, branding, legal work, accounting services, office space and demo days in South Carolina as well as Health 2.0 Conference in Silicon Valley.
- The teams all moved to Iron Yard for 3 months of heads-down focus on building their product and companies as well as reaching their next big milestones.
- Iron Yard Ventures has now made 58 investments into startup companies in the last 3 years, those companies have gone on to attract more than $70 Million in follow-on funding.
- This year’s cohort comes to the Iron Yard from Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Kansas City, San Francisco, New Jersey and Virginia.
- Two of the companies in the cohort were founded by graduates of The Iron Yard Academy, the largest coding bootcamp in the US.
- The Startups were joined by a Designer and Developer in Residence who also graduated from The Iron Yard Academy, as well as an Executive in Residence.
- In 2014 Iron Yard was named a Top 6 program to launch a Healthcare startup in the United States
- In 2015 Iron Yard was named an overall top 20 accelerator program in the United States by the annual MIT Seedrank Project.
Here is a run down of the nine companies that will be presenting at Health 2.0:
- ProAlert (proalertapp.com)– Mobile app that helps First Responders save lives by saving time
- Prenovate (prenovate.com) – Personalized food recommendation engine for chronic conditions
- Play-it Health (playithealth.com)– Software and Services for medication and behavioral adherence
- Headsup Health (headsuphealth.com)– Empowering patients with centralized health and fitness records
- Intuneto (intuneto.com)– Smart CRM for fitness facilities that monitors business performance
- Hygeia Health (hygeia.us)– Health Kiosk and point of care devices for remote patient care
- Data Minded Solutions (datamindedsolutions.com) – Defining patient care
- GlassChart (glasschart.com) – A platform for Smarter Healthcare
ChartSpan (chartspan.com) – Chartspan helps doctors and patients engage with each other
Interested in learning more about these companies or Iron Yard Ventures? For more information visit IronYardVentures.com or contact Ventures@theironyard.com